• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Looks Like Rain

#39759 3 years, 3 months ago
I know its still early to tell for sure but right now its looking like Rain for Bethel, though it dosn't look like a wash out.

www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNY0118?...&onprogress=null

83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Looks Like Rain

#39807 3 years, 3 months ago
its the mountains it could rain and 15 mins later it ll be gone phish saturaday it came down cats dogs and toyotas yet it was fine for show time.me im under the shed so let it pour
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#39819 3 years, 3 months ago
I'm under the shed to - hopefully good weather for Jones Beach and Vibes n I'll be all set
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#40037 3 years, 3 months ago
I'm under the shed as well, If it rains then it will def be like Woodstock Lol! Can't wait for Saturday and then trucking down to Jones Beach for night 2. Smile Smile Smile!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#40065 3 years, 3 months ago
bring your rain ponchos and tarps folks!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#40123 3 years, 3 months ago
We're 4th row, can someone confirm if that's under the hood? Never been there, but assuming we'll be covered.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#40136 3 years, 3 months ago
Slewfoot wrote:
We're 4th row, can someone confirm if that's under the hood? Never been there, but assuming we'll be covered.

Hey I'm right in front of you, what section you in. And yes you will be covered, I never been there but just by looking at the pictures it def looks covered. Can't wait~!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#40139 3 years, 3 months ago
hopefully for the sake of the meet up the weather is good! - I'll still stop over rain or shine

looks good for Jones Beach as of right now.....I'll be trucking there as well, and to the next 3 after.....well actually I'll be trucking back home inbetween each one
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#40162 3 years, 3 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Slewfoot wrote:

Hey I'm right in front of you, what section you in. And yes you will be covered, I never been there but just by looking at the pictures it def looks covered. Can't wait~!

I think we're in 3, which I believe is Phil side - a friend in NYC has the tix. Wish we were center, but can't complain
kfender
Gold Boarder

#40167 3 years, 3 months ago
Only 30% chance of isolated showers last time I checked,which was like 30 minutes ago.2 days ago it was 60%.I think we'll be just fine
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds