• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: Wavy Gravy on Jimmy Fallon Show

#29303 3 years, 3 months ago
Very cool - but, with anyone from the counterculture of babylon....there's always an uncomfortable association to relate. But he's just down to earth. You can tell there's a vibe that's good but, Fallon was trying to laugh at Wavy a little instead of along with him. Notice how wavy donates many dollars to many different foundations for native americans and children of poverty. I wish he turned to Jimmy and said "And what charities do you donate your proceeds to?" I can't believe jimmy fallon has his own ice cream flavor.....I would rather see Conan Obrien with his own....jimmy fallon is a goofball. He has some funny skits, but he's not that famous-can't belive he has his own flavor. I think he's a tool. Wavy is the man -- the hog farm is real family. god bless him
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#29305 3 years, 3 months ago
^^^^the ice cream flavor is wavy gravys---fallon was poking fun at it for all the nuts in it...

i do agree with you though i did see him laughing AT wavy a few times rather than WITH him
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
intothesun
Visitor

#29310 3 years, 3 months ago
www.huffingtonpost.com/food/

no bro....jimmy has his own flavor too.
intothesun
Visitor

#29311 3 years, 3 months ago
justjared.buzznet.com/2011/03/03/jimmy-f...ys-ice-cream-flavor/

sorry bout that. potato chips and ice cream....eeewww....yuck.....barfff!!!!
intothesun
Visitor

#29313 3 years, 3 months ago
gotta say fallon's skits on justin bieber are pretty funny. and the roots, from philly, are a pretty hot group. still, he aint got shit on conan, or craig fergusan for that matter...he's hilarious too.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds