• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mddichard07
Junior Boarder

Re: all good 2011

#28390 3 years, 5 months ago
thanks for the tips! thats awesome about the glass haha. ive heard mixed reviews about when to show up for all good. it sounds like i have the choice of beating the line and getting far away camping or waiting for 4+ hours and camping closer to the music...tough choice lol.

how well do they search you before entering the main stage area?
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by mddichard07. Reason: typo
Gratefulgravesmn
Junior Boarder

#28399 3 years, 5 months ago
Pretty standard searches, but it backed up pretty bad before some of the headliner shows and the security was forced to let some controlled "jail-breaks" happen to keep things moving. Most of the security people are really nice but there is always an exception.
gentleben
Fresh Boarder
Hey now!

#28424 3 years, 5 months ago
Muddy, if by "kids" you meant children, Allgood has an amazing family camping area, super chill, quiet at midnite for the squiddos, and kind folks at the gate to make sure no roving kids take off on a spaced out parent. Made some good friends last year and the kids and I are pumped!!! See you there everybody!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muddy Das
gratefulade
Junior Boarder

#28450 3 years, 5 months ago
This will be my 11th Allgood and it continues to be my favorite festival every year. It was getting a pretty bad reputation there for a few years, but as someone said, last year they cleaned it up pretty well. The hills definately suck but the line-up makes all of that well worth it. My only complaint every year is the porta-potty situation at the stages is pretty horrible, not near enough and a pretty far walk depending where you're standing. If you're going for the music you won't be disappointed, period.
mddichard07
Junior Boarder

#28917 3 years, 4 months ago
awesome! im super-pumped
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#29000 3 years, 4 months ago
gratefulade wrote:
This will be my 11th Allgood and it continues to be my favorite festival every year. It was getting a pretty bad reputation there for a few years, but as someone said, last year they cleaned it up pretty well. The hills definately suck but the line-up makes all of that well worth it. My only complaint every year is the porta-potty situation at the stages is pretty horrible, not near enough and a pretty far walk depending where you're standing. If you're going for the music you won't be disappointed, period.
adult diapers might be in order
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Muddy Das
Junior Boarder

#29174 3 years, 4 months ago
gentleben wrote:
Muddy, if by "kids" you meant children, Allgood has an amazing family camping area, super chill, quiet at midnite for the squiddos, and kind folks at the gate to make sure no roving kids take off on a spaced out parent. Made some good friends last year and the kids and I are pumped!!! See you there everybody!

Hey, so how are the porta potty's in tha family camping area? we are potty training and just alittle nervuous about the pottys.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds