• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

Re: Any Rainbow Family here??

#13436 2 years, 12 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
i have been to rainbow gatherings and have always had fun. its basically a cross section of the the fringe of the hippy/new agey/ back to the land type of folks, with jesus freaks, other religioun freaks, freaks in general, and oh yeah, a few freaks. can totally understand if that isnt your idea of a good time. it works for me. and while i can only speak for the gatherings i was at, they were always clean up, and it was though as hell, micro trashing every inch. you will git swagged the fuck out at a gathering for tossin a cig. but down, cause someone is gonna have to come along and pick it up, hopefully if its even found. and oh yeah you get some local yocal looky-loos but they ususally just come for a day or two and go back home. anyway my 2 cents.

A lot of us FREAKS.....
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Scottr1966
Junior Boarder

#15639 2 years, 11 months ago
For the past week I have watched tons of YouTube vids of the gatherings. Wow. Someday I am going.
"The bus came by and I got on..."
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#15673 2 years, 11 months ago
Good to hear...
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#15675 2 years, 11 months ago
I believe this is the event that Steven Hagger from High Times Magazine was talking about at the 'Head vs. Feds - The Great Marijuana Debate" that I attended in CT last year. he sounded like he was very much into it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#19008 2 years, 11 months ago
There is a short film that came out..www.weloveyoufilm.com/index.php/watch-the-film/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muddy Das
St. Stevie
Fresh Boarder

#19588 2 years, 11 months ago
Strummer101er wrote:
And let's not mention the mess these clowns make and usually don't bother to clean up. I guess walking around in some drug induced hazing babbling about how much you love some fool you met 5 minutes ago while taking a crap in a ditch leaves ya too tuckered out to bother to pick up your crap when the caravan of 'love' pulls out of the park.

And let's just be honest here. It's pretty much just an excuse to get together and get fucked up. Honestly. How many folks would go to a drug free Rainbow Gathering? Jumping Jesus that's gotta be one of Dante's level of Hell.

I say this with all due respect, drop dead.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#19595 2 years, 11 months ago
^^^^^^^^^^^you're a little late, he's already banned^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you could go over to philzone and troll him though he posts under the moniker " white hatin' coon ( Duke) "
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by the highway terror.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#19602 2 years, 11 months ago
I guess since the trolls are gone we could get back to the orginal question...Any Rainbow Family here? What Gatherings have you gone to?
The following user(s) said Thank You: CinnamonGirl53
St. Stevie
Fresh Boarder

#19603 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, I don't come by as much as I'd like.

**that was in response to highway terror**. Never been but have would like to some time.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by St. Stevie.
Muddy Das
Junior Boarder

#20291 2 years, 11 months ago
so anybody in new england have the digs on a regional gathering, drum circle,or just family hanging out together. I think if we start a rumor of a gathering it will happen

WEEEE LOOOOOVE YOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS TO ALL
Time to create page: 1.11 seconds