• You are here
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

looking for a ride after Bethel NY, gas money&more

#40081 3 years, 3 months ago
hello ,
yo bro my name is Michael I'm looking for a ride to pitch in on from Bethal. I blow and sell glass art, poster prints with my artwork and a well known dead artist out of boulder colorado mark serlo, I'm also a musician I play guitar,bass and a little piano. I am starting in bethel hitting all the new york shows and going to gathering of the vibes. I was hoping maybe you still have room for 1. I will pitch gas money am a team player always trying to keep track of the group and work for my peeps. I'm not just there for the lot scene,although it is good to see old family and new, As any dead head knows it's making it in every show that you can possible to get in to and be a part of the music & history..

I'm also hitting the north carolina to georgia stretch if you know anyone.

Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

Re: looking for a ride after Bethel NY, gas money&more

#40084 3 years, 3 months ago
good luck bro
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#40086 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks my friends just bailed on me last min.. Just so you know I can give Who ever I meet a place to crash for the Red Rocks shows. Just getting my Fall tour in order Know I'm hitting Red Rocks to the end of fall tour, I Have hotel rooms in Vegas and LA..
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by Michael Christner.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#40103 3 years, 3 months ago
i may be able to help you out with the ride from bethel>jones beach...am headed back to WNY before the spac show which i'll b e back out for...could also help with a ride from philly>holmdel, and even one back to WNY after that...and i'll be headed to canandaigua days later to end my 6 shows of summer which is about an hour from my place here in WNY...won't be swingin south but will be out west for all 13
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#40111 3 years, 3 months ago
wLewis,
I will definitely take you up on that ride to jones beach. here is my number 715563197, thank you so much.. I have gas money and money for hotels camping excetra..
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#40376 3 years, 3 months ago
Yo bro will you e-mail me your number? This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
dean moriarty
Junior Boarder

#40409 3 years, 3 months ago
hey bro,dont know if you saw my post,but ive got a big van and tix for my girl and i to bethel,saratoga,mansfield,and philly...with inbetween stops negotiable.hit me up with ideas...we sell hemp,fly signs,gas jug,etc.were staying at beaverwood farm near bethel fri and sat....looking for good kids to ride and help van keep goin...let me know...
let your life proceed by its own design
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds