• You are here
morgandixon
Fresh Boarder

Ride for East Coast Tour

#39014 3 years ago
I'm looking for a ride starting at All good or in New York. My girlfriend and I make Tie-Dye and will have a pretty healthy stock. We can pay gas, hotel, etc. but are mostly interrested in transportation because neither of us drive. I might also have a line on a van in which case all we need is a licensed driver. Our focus will be Stealin Faces and sellin Tie-dye so no junkies. Lookin foward to a good trip. We also home base in Portland OR and can possibly help with accomadation for west coast tour. Thanks Kids. GDF
dean moriarty
Junior Boarder

Re: Ride for East Coast Tour

#40101 3 years ago
hey kids,my girlfriend, puppy and i have a big hightop van and tix to bethel,saratoga,mansfield and philly....looking to do whole tour till canadaigua at least ,skeptikal about jones beach,but open.we sell jewlery,fly signs,gas jug,etc....would love to have nice,no drama/no junky kids to make jumps with.in binghamton ny right now.let me know what your thoughts are and we can talk. love.
let your life proceed by its own design
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#40105 3 years ago
hello ,
yo bro my name is Michael I'm looking for a ride to pitch in on from Bethal. I blow and sell glass art, poster prints with my artwork and a well known dead artist out of boulder colorado mark serlo, I'm also a musician I play guitar,bass and a little piano. I am starting in bethel hitting all the new york shows and going to gathering of the vibes. I was hoping maybe you still have room for 1. I will pitch gas money am a team player always trying to keep track of the group and work for my peeps. I'm not just there for the lot scene,although it is good to see old family and new, As any dead head knows it's making it in every show that you can possible to get in to and be a part of the music & history..

I'm also hitting the north carolina to georgia stretch if you know anyone
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#40106 3 years ago
Hit me up This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Michael Christner.
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#40109 3 years ago
I'm down bro, I'm not a junky my favorite time of day happens to be 420 and 7 o'clock showtime...
hello ,
yo bro my name is Michael I'm looking for a ride to pitch in on from Bethal. I blow and sell glass art, poster prints with my artwork and a well known dead artist out of boulder colorado mark serlo, I'm also a musician I play guitar,bass and a little piano. I am starting in bethel hitting all the new york shows and going to gathering of the vibes.

I'm also hitting the north carolina to georgia stretch if you know anyone
morgandixon
Fresh Boarder

#40178 3 years ago
What up Dog. I got your number. I think I got a ride on thursday up to Bethel from Boone NC or Asheville or somethin. We got room for 1 rider until we get upl There I think but I got a couple more kids you might jump on tour with. Where are you at right now bro. I'll give you a holla dog.
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#40229 3 years ago
i fly into bethel on the 15TH then need to find rides..if you need that number again just hit me up i also left my e-mail
morgandixon
Fresh Boarder

#40323 3 years ago
Right on Kid. I got that number. We should be in Bethel when the lot opens. Our number is 949-302-6204 ask for kelly my girlfriend. Definetly wanna hook up at the show ya. We're gonna try to hit the shakedown with out tie-dye so look for us. If you haven't found a ride we can try to help you out brother. Cool man.
MarkPainter
Fresh Boarder
Master of Revels

#40459 3 years ago
Looking for a ride to the Comcastcenter show in Mansfield. I sling tees,so free tee shirts and gas money.
I'd like to maybe hit the Gathering of the vibes too if my money is right!
Attachments:
Mark Painter was here....
Time to create page: 0.74 seconds